Latest Unit Sold: #03-19 on 14-Nov-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 23-11-2020: Book an Appointment to view The Crest Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 28-09-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 05-08-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 26-06-2020: Check out The Crest Project Fly-through Video
- 02-06-2020: View the Gallery of The Crest
- 27-05-2020: Check out the Location Map of The Crest
- 15-05-2020: Read about Central Region URA Master Plan
- 04-05-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 18-01-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 16-12-2019: Read New Private Home Sales Rebounded In November Amid Supply Glut : URA Data
- 21-08-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd is the join-venture between WingTai Holdings, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd & Maxdin Pte Ltd. Wing Tai Holdings Ltd is Singapore leading property investment and developer, Wing Tai Holdings also focus on retail business with popular brand such as Uniqlo, Adidas, G2000 and others. Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd is the fully-owned subsidiary of Metro Holdings Ltd, Metro Holdings Ltd owns extensive property investment, development, and retail portfolio across Singapore, China, Indonesia, and United Kingdom.
The Crest is located at Singapore’s prime district 03 in the Central Region. It is within close proximity to Redhill MRT Station and Tiong Bahru MRT Station. Orchard Road is only a 10 minutes drive from The Crest. The Crest is also easily accessible via the Central Expressway (CTE) and the Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of The Crest.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Crest are on a first come first serve basis.
The Crest is a 469 private residential units located at Prince Charles Crescent in District 03. The Crest has 3 blocks of 23-storey condo and 4 blocks of 5-storey villa sitting on a land size of 256,000 square feet. The project comprises of 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom configuration. The Crest already obtain TOP in 2018 and is ready for immediate occupancy.
The Crest is strategically located in District 03 with easy access to the heart of Singapore. Orchard Road, Downtown, Marina Bay Area are all within minutes of drive from The Crest to fulfil all your shopping, dining, entertainment, and business needs. Being in Central Area also give convenience access to different transportation options such as MRT, Buses and major expressway. Future residents of The Crest can easily move around from their home to any part of the Island conveniently.
Redhill MRT is less than 1km away from The Crest and Tiong Bahru MRT Station also within close proximity to The Crest. Major expressway such as Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE), and East-Coast Parkway (ECP) are conveniently within easy reach from The Crest.
Prestige education institute near to The Crest includes Crescent Girls’ School. Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, ISS International School, Chatsworth International School, Singapore Management University, and many others.
Right at The Crest doorstep, Alexandra Linear Park Connector and Canal leading to the Singapore River takes you all the way to Boat Quay, past River Valley, Robertson Quay, and Clarke Quay. Henderson Park Connector adjacent to The Crest that links to the Southern Ridges, a 10km nature trail that joins Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, HortPark, Kent Ridge Park and Labrador Nature Reserve. Future residents of The Crest will be able to enjoy seamless nature and urban arteries.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – The Crest: Life Peaks at The Crest.
Book An Appointment to view The Crest ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Crest Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.